Title and statement of responsibility area
Beavermead Park land document
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on the contents of the item.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Beavermead Park
Physical description area
1 item (photocopied ca. 1986)
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Beavermead Park is located on the east shore of Little Lake, Peterborough, Ontario, on land that was once owned by Canada's first prime minister, Sir John A. Macdonald.
This item was in the custody of the Registry Office, Peterborough and was donated to Trent University Archives via Ann Farquharson, a former Trent University student, and Elwood Jones.
Scope and content
This item is a 4-page photocopy of an 1869 deed of land of property on the east shore of Little Lake, Peterborough, now known as Beavermead Park, which indicates that the land was once owned by Canada's first prime minister, Sir John A. Macdonald. The property at the time of his ownership was valued at $310.00.
Immediate source of acquisition
This item was donated by the Registry Office, Peterborough, Ontario.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access