Here, you can search descriptions of the holdings of the Trent University Archives. Established in 1969, the Archives holds a unique collection of primary sources that
- document the history and institutional knowledge of Trent University and its communities
- document the history of organizations, individuals, and families of the Trent Valley region, including Peterborough and the surrounding counties of Victoria, Haliburton, Hastings, Northumberland and Durham)
- support the teaching and research focuses of Trent.
The following material is not in the Archives Database - it is listed on our website
- Trent University administrative records (Record Groups)
- Trent University posters, broadsized, and outsized materials
- Trent University photograph collection
- Newspapers on microfilm
- Halliburton Bioregionalism working papers collection
Special Collections (published) material and Trent University theses and dissertations are catalgoued in Omni.