Title and statement of responsibility area
Ethelwyn Campbell fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Campbell, Ethelwyn
Physical description area
4 cm of textual records.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Ethelwyn Campbell (1926-) was a typing teacher in the Fort Frances, Ontario area in 1972. By 1976 she was living in Islington, Ontario and taught business at the Central Commerce School in Toronto. In 2002 she was living in Perth, Ontario. She is a world traveler.
Fonds was created by and in the custody of Ethelwyn Campbell before it was donated to Thomas J. Bata Library, Trent University, and subsequently forwarded to Trent University Archives.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of letters to "Mrs. Campbell" from students in her typing class in Fort Frances, Ontario, 1972; a photograph of several people seated around a table (the framing around the photograph has the title "Las Catacumbas"); two cards from friends, 1976 and 1979; and two travel diaries, one of which details her trip to Italy in 1973 and to England, Ireland, and Scotland in 1978, and the other, her trip to England and Africa in 1976.
Immediate source of acquisition
Fonds acquired in 2002 from Ethelwyn Campbell.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Some of the travel publications that accompanied this fonds have been catalogued by Thomas J. Bata Library and are shelved in the stacks.