Showing 5 results

Archival description
Edward C. Caddy Fonds
Advanced search options
Print preview Hierarchy View:

Edward C. Caddy fonds. Additions.

  • 69-1002
  • Fonds
  • 1839-1842

The fonds consists of two photocopies of drawings of early Peterborough by Edward C. Caddy. The first is a drawing of Conger Hill, 1839-1842, and the second is a drawing of the Courthouse and St. John's Church, 1839.

Edward C. Caddy

Edward C. Caddy fonds. Additions.

  • 95-1008
  • Fonds
  • 1839

This addition to the fonds consists of one pen and ink drawing of the Court House, Peterborough.

Edward C. Caddy

Edward C. Caddy fonds. Additions.

  • 95-1007
  • Fonds

This addition to the fonds consists of a pen and ink drawing of Conger House and hill, north of George Street in Smith Township, by Edward C. Caddy. The cardboard backing from the original frame has information regarding the sketch and donor.

Edward C. Caddy

Edward C. Caddy fonds. Additions.

  • 95-1006
  • Fonds
  • 1872

This addition to the fonds consists of pencil sketches, in a book, of scenes along the Dawson Road such as Lake Shebandowan, Kettle Falls and Rainy River from a camp at Fort Francis.

Edward C. Caddy

Edward C. Caddy fonds. Additions.

  • 01-1007
  • Fonds
  • 1840, 1995

Fonds consists of 7 watercolours done by Edward C. Caddy. Likely locale of some of the paintings was supplied by Professor Gordon Roper; these locations include Scotland (2), Gull Lake, Stoney Lake, Lake Superior. Two have no indication of location. Also included is a two section map showing Herriots Mill near Kitchiwannoe Lake, and a map (mockup) of Peterborough, Ontario entitled "Location of Built Heritage (demolished and standing) in relation to the MNR building site", 1995.

Edward C. Caddy