Title and statement of responsibility area
Peterborough Chamber of Commerce fonds
General material designation
- Cartographic material
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Peterborough Chamber of Commerce
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
The Peterborough Chamber of Commerce was originally designated as the Peterborough Board of Trade which was established in 1889. This designation was changed by order-in-council to the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce on April 26, 1922.
The fonds was in the custody of the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce until it was donated to the Trent University Archives.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of carbon copies of Surveyor's correspondence regarding a municipal drain dated November 6, 1958; and 3 undated identical maps for zoning in the City of Peterborough.
Immediate source of acquisition
The fonds was donated by the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Associated material located at the Peterborough Museum and Archives.
For related records see: Peterborough Board of Trade fonds.
The maps are located with the records of the fonds in the stacks.