Title and statement of responsibility area
Camp Inawendawin fonds
General material designation
- Textual record
- Graphic material
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Camp Inawendawin
Physical description area
12.5 cm of textual records (1 box)
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Camp Inawendawin was established in 1933 as a girls camp. It became a member of the Ontario Camping Association in 1954 and was operated by Mrs. Helena Anderson. The camp closed in 1964.
This fonds was in the custody of Marion Langford before it was donated to Trent UniversityArchives.
Scope and content
Experiences at Camp Inawendawin. Also included are photographs, correspondence, programmes, a song book, and various camp brochures.
Immediate source of acquisition
This fonds was donated by Marion Langford.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
For related records see: Ontario Camping Association accessions.