John E. Proctor

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

John E. Proctor

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

John Edward Proctor was a resident of Brighton, Ontario involved in the lumbering trade in 1869. He was responsible for building and equipping the large schooner "E.R.C. Proctor" and the "Minnie Proctor". J.E. also had a grain elevator and dock which were in use until 1895. He also operated sawmills. (Taken from: "Centennial of the Incorporation of the Village of Brighton, 1859-1959." Brighton: Centennial Book Committee, 1959.)

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places