These documents pertain to property in the city of Peterborough (lot 8 on the north side of Townsend Street and on the south side of Dalhousie Street west of Aylmer St.) once owned by Reverend Vincent Clementi. They consist of deeds, mortgages, and include the will of Clementi and his wife Elizabeth. Grantors and mortgage holders include James Hall Sheriff, Allan Macdougall, J.D. Collins, George Barlee, Thomas and Jane Fairbairn, R. Boucher, Katherine Dennistoun, G. Stevenson, H.C. Rogers. Clementi bought the property in 1874.
Reverend Vincent Clementi